1. All promotions published on this website are subject to these rules (the “Usual Promotion Rules”). In the event of conflict between the Usual Promotion Rules and any specific rules published for a particular promotion (“Specific Rules”), then unless otherwise expressly stated these Usual Promotion Rules shall prevail. By participating in any promotion, you are deemed to accept these Usual Promotion Rules and any applicable Specific Rules, together with any terms and conditions of any relevant third party.
2. The Smile Centre UK accepts no liability for any promotion of a third party featured on this website, such third party being responsible for the fulfilment of that promotion. The Smile Centre UK accepts no responsibility or liability for any act or omission of the relevant third party promoter.
3. Unless expressly stated otherwise in the Specific Rules, promotions are restricted to residents of the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of The Smile Centre UK and the promoter, their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally connected to the relevant promotion. Proof of eligibility must be provided on request. Written parental/guardian consent is required where a promotion states that participants may be under the age of 18.
4. No purchase of any kind is necessary for the free prize draw. Follow the directions and any Specific Rules for the relevant promotion as published on this website.
5. Failure to claim a gift, prize or other promotional item by the time or in the manner specified for the particular promotion will make any claim invalid. No responsibility is accepted for entries damaged, lost or mislaid and proof of posting/texting or emailing will not be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt. No applications will be accepted by agents, in bulk or from third parties. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, The Smile Centre UK reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the correct entries which were received before the closing date.
6. Prizes, gifts and other promotional items are as described on this website, there is no cash alternative.
7. In the event of any dispute regarding the Usual Promotion Rules, the Specific Rules, conduct, results or any other matters relating to a Metro promotion, the decision of The Smile Centre UK shall be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into. The Smile Centre UK reserves the right in their reasonable discretion: (a) to disqualify any claimant, competitor or nominee whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the Usual Promotion Rules, any Specific Rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct; (b) to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors (including but not limited to any error(s) in this website, any game cards and/or other printed materials) or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the promotion or the number of claimants or the value of claims; (c) to add to or to waive any of these Usual Promotion Rules or any Specific Rules on reasonable notice; and/or (d) to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond The Smile Centre UK’s reasonable control.
8. A promotion may be declared as void by The Smile Centre UK if promotional devices contain a printing error, or involve a production or distribution error, of any kind. Promotional devices found to be mutilated, illegible, altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with in any way will also be declared void by The Smile Centre UK. Photocopies will not be accepted. A promotion may also be declared void should a printing or production error in connection with the promotion appear on this website.
9. In the event of there being more claims than prizes available in any category, and subject to the provisions of rules 7 and 8, the names of the valid claimants will go into a draw for those prizes.
10. Gifts, prizes and other promotional items are not transferable, may not be re-sold and are subject to availability. The Smile Centre UK reserves the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any such gift, prize or item with a gift, prize or item of equal value.
11. All entries (including but not limited to entries via other promotional devices) must be made available if requested for the checking or verification of any claim. Unless otherwise stated in any Specific Rules, promotion entries will not be returned to you. Where relevant, you agree upon The Smile Centre UK’s request to assign to The Smile Centre UK any and all rights subsisting in any entries you make to a promotion.
12. In relation to prize draws and competitions, the prize winner(s) will be chosen from all qualifying entries (i) by an independent judge by The Smile Centre UK or (ii) as otherwise stated otherwise in the Specific Rules. The prize winner(s) will be chosen within 28 days of the promotion closing date specified in the Specific Rules. Tie-breakers will be also be judged by an independent judge appointed by The Smile Centre UK or as otherwise stated in the Specific Rules.
13. Winners will be notified within 28 days of the relevant closing date and names of winners of major promotions are available by sending an SAE to The Smile Centre UK, 243 Bury New Road, Whitefield, Manchester M45 8QP up to one month after the closing date of the relevant promotion.
14. Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and The Smile Centre UK reserves the right to use the names and addresses of winners, their photographs, audio and/or visual recordings of them and any media submitted by them in relation to any The Smile Centre UK promotion in any publicity. Winners must co-operate fully for publicity purposes if so required.
15. Dentures ‘Money Back Guarantee’ offer: If a patient decides that their smile has not improved within 7 days of purchasing their dentures, The Smile Centre UK will provide a refund. Changes can be made after 7 days, but will incur a charge.
16. Any information submitted by you relating to a promotion must be personal and related specifically to you. You warrant that any information or material which you submit to The Smile Centre UK will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening. The Smile Centre UK reserves the right, but not the obligation, to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by you and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove such information.
18. The Smile Centre UK promotions are governed by English Law.
19. Please address all queries relating to The Smile Centre UK promotions to The Smile Centre UK, 243 Bury New Road, Whitefield, Manchester M45 8QP