Dental Implants from £950
Hurry This Offer Ends 26/06/2017
The Benefits of Dental Implants
Your teeth should ideally last a lifetime, but it is a fact of life that they often don’t, and, in fact, millions of people suffer tooth loss each year caused by tooth decay, injury or gum disease (gingivitis). The loss of a tooth can affect your smile, your ability to chew, hamper your speech, and consequently have a considerable impact upon your confidence and quality of life.
Until relatively recently, the only option for people with one or more missing teeth was to have bridges or dentures, each of which has many disadvantages. Today, however, there is another option; dental implants. which is one of the services offered by The Smile Centre.
There are many advantages of dental implants, which have changed many lives for the better:
- A dental implant bonds with the living jawbone, so it acts as a permanent foundation for crowns, dentures and bridges.
- When fitting a dental implant, there is no need for any healthy neighbouring teeth to be damaged by being removed or cut down.
- Dental implants reduce the strain on teeth by acting as a supporting structure for bridges, dentures and crowns.
- Dentures tend to fit more comfortably, many patients report being able to eat and chew with far greater ease once their dental implants are in place; and there is no need for denture adhesives.
- Dental implants will really make a difference to your life, for example, you will no longer have to think about your teeth and what you can and can’t eat. Imagine the freedom of being able to go to a restaurant without having to worry about whether there will be something suitably soft on the menu and being able to eat apples and celery with abandon, without the risk of anything getting stuck underneath a denture plate!
If you are thinking about dental implants, it is vitally important that the procedure is carried out by a skilled professional with expertise in the area, such as the dental surgeons at The Smile Centre.
For more information about how dental implants can help you to get your smile back – or any other dental procedure – please call The Smile Centre on 0161 796 2404 for advice or to make an appointment.
Please note our General Dentistry services are only available in Manchester.